Sunday, March 29, 2009

So I DID IT!

I signed up on Friday to be a SU! Demo. Kit is on the way. Tried to stamp over the weekend but didn't get anything done by the time I looked around the SU! demo website and the SCS demo website, haha. Had a continuing ed class all day today so didn't get anything done today either. Maybe tomorrow night! Trying to come up with ways to get some customers now and figure out what I want to put on my first order. I can tell you it's gonna be a big one! If anyone reading this is in need of a demo, letta girl know:-) Well I'm not feeling the greatest and had to be up early so I had better cut my web surfing time short tonight! Hopefully I can get some pics uploaded tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...