Thursday, March 19, 2009

Testing the waters

So with SAB in full swing (and almost over!) I'm thinking about signing up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator,so I thought I'd make a blog, at least for fun in the mean time, or at least see what this is all about. I have no problem parting with my money usually but this scares me for some reason. I've wanted to do it for years so why not now while the economy is in the tank, haha. I'll just consider it my own personal stimulus package because I will be stimulating the economy single-handedly, hahaha! So here goes nothing....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! It's a great way to communicate with your customers and with potential customers/recruits. My downline signed on after seeing my blog! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...