Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FALL FRENZY!

It's fall frenzy time! No, I'm not talking about football (I have enough football at work!), I'm talking about my upcoming SU! event. For just $10 you will make 6 projects (4 cards and 2 surprise projects). All projects will be geared towards Halloween and Thanksgiving/fall. No stamping experience needed. Just come and have some fun with the girls!

When: October 17th at 1 pm at my home
Cost: $10.00
Please bring scissors and adhesive

As always, I will have a lot of other sample projects for you to look at and inspire your creativity! There will also be lots of catalogs to peruse. The Holiday Mini catalog is HUGE this year and it's full of great stuff.

There will also be opportunities to earn "tickets" for a drawing to win free stuff! You get two tickets just for coming! BUT wait!!!! Bring a friend, place an order, or book a workshop and earn MORE tickets to increase your chances of winning.

RSVP by October 10th. Contact me today to reserve your spot!

And sadly no pics today, I havn't had much time to stamp with work lately BUT the man in brown should be leaving me a big package tonight...so if I have time after work, working out and making dinner (ugh) I'll have some time to play with my new goodies and post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...