Sunday, April 25, 2010

Store bought cards???



Soooo....I was going to make my bridal shower thank yous...and then I realized....I need over 30...like by this week. And with my lack of mojo and time lately...so NOT going to happen:-/

Stamping is fun, when I can stamp what I WANT to not what I HAVE to:-) So, I'm going to buy some cards *gasp*! I know, it was even hard to type the words BUT I'd rather get them done and out in a timely manner while still being pleasant and not stressed out. I figure 170+ invitation and reply cards more than makes up for it (although I did have help with those, bless my girls and mom!)

But, I did start to make a few thank yous the other day. I wanted to at least make one card with the new Blissful Bride set. It's very simple but this set is very simple. The watercoloring was done on watercolor paper and I HAD to use my SAMJ to line up that border. Excuse my fingers in the picture, I made the front of the card shorter so I couldn't stand it up and it would not lay flat! Hope you like it!

Supplies~
Paper: Pink pirouette, regal rose, watercolor
Ink: regal rose, staz on, pink pirouette, pretty in pink , certainly celery
Stamps: sprinkles, blissful bride
Accessories: PIP satin ribbon, aquapainter, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like the simple length of ribbon--just the right lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, Mindy! I hope you're not going too crazy with all the wedding planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Maybe some of your demo friends can make thank you cards for you...store bought? Say it isn't so! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to buy thank yous too. After making all of my invitations and save the dates I just couldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...