Wednesday, October 6, 2010

13 Days of Halloween - Day 1

Hi stampers!  Of course we know the 12 days of Christmas but before that you have to have 13 days of Halloween!  Why thirteen you ask?  Well, 13 is a creepy, spooky number....there is that movie 13 Ghosts (one of the FEW scary movies I have seen, unfortunately, LOL)...and it just sounded cool, haha.  Plus, I love Halloween and have been having fun making cards and also decorations for the house!  Anyway check back often to see all of my cool Halloween cards and other projects.  I've shown you a couple already, like my spooky frame and white pumpkins with our decor elements! 

So, I have a card for you today.  The basic idea was inspired by a card I saw on the Stampin Up demo site.  I was amazed how the demo got the skull to be white....she simply masked over it with a post it note that had been punched from a circle and then sponged away.  Pull away the mask and the skull is creepy white!  PURE GENIUS!!!!  I also used the waffle paper as a ruffled accent.  I just love this card, it's more of a sophisticated grown-up spooky card!  The deets will be listed under the photo.  Enjoy and check back often for the other 12 super spooky projects!





Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: From the crypt, sanded background, grateful greetings
Paper, Rich razzleberry, whisper white, pear pizzazz, wicked fun DSP
Ink:  Staz-on, pear pizzazz, rich razzleberry
Accessories:  Rhinestones, basic black striped grosgrain ribbon, waffle paper asst #2

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...