Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Up for a challenge?

Hi stampers!  Quick post today of a card I made for the week's color challenge over on splitcoast stampers!  I'm trying to do more challenges and I encourage you to as well.  I loved the colors this week!  They are soooo "holiday".  So here is my Santa card in Old olive, real red, and river rock:

I used Jolly Old Saint Nick, Bright Christmas, and Serene Snowflakes.  I also added some dazzling diamonds, vanilla satin ribbon and the dotted scalloped punch.  They sentiment didn't turn out quite as bright as I wanted but I kind of like the subtle effect afterall.  Hope you like it!

And don't forget, you have until midnight Utah time to take advantage of the HUGE online sale on my website.  Place an order of $150 or more and get free shipping as well!  Also the last day to sign up as a demo for HALF the cost!  Gotta get to work!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...