Friday, March 25, 2011

Multi-part-punches Video

Hi stampers!  Here is the video I promised about our new multi-part punches.  This video uses the blossom punch that I used in the daffodil card from yesterday but the method is the same for all of them like the cute owl punch and the awesome cupcake one!  I hope this helps you see how to use the punches more efficiently! I thought they might be a pain but they've been fairly easy to use and make super cute projects!  And I didn't realize until I was done filming that you can see my reflection when I turn the punch right side up...so just pretend you don't see me in my grubby old stamping sweatshirt:-)  At least I had done my hair, lol! 


Until next time...happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie great video and I like you grubby sweatshirt!!!LOL! I have this punch but yet to use it. Maybe my April workshop will be the lucky one. Great blog!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I do need to get those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...