Sunday, June 19, 2011

Not just for pennants and cupcakes

Hi stampers!  I had quite the day in my stamp room yesterday!  Here is one of the cards I came up with:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sunny Fun, Build a cupcake, Pennant parade
Paper:  Whisper white, island indigo, lucky limeade, dafodil delight
Ink:  lucky limeade, crumb cake, island indigo
Accessories:  circle punch, scallop circle punch, paper piercer and mat pack, daffodil delight ribbon, jewelry tag punch, linen embossing folder

Notice anything????  Well the ice cream is actually made with the cupcake punch and the ice cream cone is made with the pennant punch!  That's what I really love about our stamp sets and punches; they can be used in so many ways!  And that our stamp sets combine with other sets so well.  They cool of you sentiment is from the Sunny Fun set found in the summer mini.  I really need to play with the other stamps in the pennant parade set other than the scalloped pennant, it's pretty much been my go to so far!  Anyway, I'm working away on some swaps for convention at the moment and I should probably get back to it as I have to punch out around 200 shapes just for ONE swap.  What was I thinking????  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. How clever are you!!! Your card is just adorable. ( I need to try this now lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...