Thursday, July 7, 2011

My new favorite stamp set!

Hi stampers!  I'm have a card for you today with my most favorite stamp set from the new catalog!  It's called Up, Up, & Away and it's a bunch of cute hot air balloons and sayings!  Not only do I like it because it's super cute but it has sentimental meaning to me too.  My dad has always been a big fan of hot air balloons and one time when I was little and my parents were still together, my mom got my dad a hot air balloon ride!  We didn't go with him but followed it in the "chase car".  That was even fun!  Anyway I still remember it and think of my dad every time I see a hot air balloon.  Anyway, enough of the mushy stuff, check out the card which is also my entry in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Up, up & away
Paper:  whisper white, island indigo, lucky limeade, pool party, peach parfait
Ink:  island indigo, pool party, lucky limeade markers
Accessories:  dotted scallop border punch, polka dot embossing folder, sewing machine

Isn't it cute????  I just love the sayings and the kitschy font!  This one will probably make it's way to my hubby at some point soon as I made it with him in mind;-)  I also tried to keep the colors "manly" and used some of our new in colors. 

I didn't get to stamp as much as I would have liked last night with my new stuff but I'll do my best to keep stuff coming.  I have quite a few things made or in the works that I won't share until after convention since I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone going:-)  I'm going to need more hours in the day to blog when I get back I'm sure!  Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, love your card. Adorable!
    Visiting from Mojo Monday Blog.

    http://caroldlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo and a sweet little balloon. Loving the dotted swiss paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wicked cute!! I can't wait to hear your convention stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...