Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Old meets new

Hi stampers!  Quick post tonight as I'm tired and looking for my mojo..got new stuff today and it takes a hike!  What the heck???  Oh well, hoping to find it tomorrow  If you see it will you send it home?

Anyway have I mentioned that I'm in LOVE, like want to marry them love, with the new in-colors?  Because I do!  And what's great about them is how well they work with our "old" in colors (and isn't it just fantastic that we get to keep each set for a whole TWO years???)!  This card here uses a few of the new colors with peach parfait from the 2010-2012 set!

Stamps:  Delicate doilies, happy greetings
Paper:  Peach parfait, whisper white, island indigo, lucky limeade, calypso coral
Ink:  Same
Accessories:  lave ribbon border, dotted scallop border, circle and triple layer blossom punches, basic pearls, polka dot embossing folder

How bright and fun is that?  And yes, I did sneak those darned doilies in this one:-)  But I also used the triple layer blossom punch and the new lace ribbon border punch!  Anyway it's bed time for me...I'll be back tomorrow with a few new fun things!!!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. love the doilies with that punch-colors are great too-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...