Monday, August 29, 2011

More mustard

Hi stampers! Quick post while I'm waiting for some laundry and to digest dinner before I go for a run!  I skipped it this morning and then again when I got home from work because I was hungry and it was hot out!  I've got to start getting up early and getting it out of the way!!!!

Anyway, here's a card that I did last week.  I actually made two cards for the color lab challenge I did last week and decided on the first one to enter.  BUT I loved the color combo of pear pizazz, soft suede, pool party, and more mustard!  It's just so pretty for fall!  Lookie and see what I mean:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Day of gratitude, French foliage, netting
Paper:  Very vanilla, pear pizazz, pool party, more mustard, spice cake DSP
Ink:  soft suede, pear pizazz, more mustard
Accessories:  Distressing kit, crochet trim, decorative label punch, scallop trim border punch

See, so pretty!  I did a lot of distressing on this card where the other one was more clean and simple.  To dirty up the main panel I used the tea stain ink pad out of the distressing kit.  It's very easy, you just ink up the little rubber stamp in the kit and rub it over your paper.  You can also spritz your paper or the stamp with water to get an antiqued look as well but I used it dry here.  I also used my new netting background stamp on the card base, LOVE that thing!  Then I just took my ink pad directly to the cardstock! 

Time to run....literally!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!!!!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...