Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simple scored = simply fabulous!

Hi stampers!  I have a new video for you today!  I've been waiting to show off the NEW SIMPLY SCORED scoring tool from SU!!!!!

Now, I never thought I needed a scoring tool (like SO many other stamp things/tools) and then I saw this GORGEOUS paper lolly wreath in the new Holiday Mini and yup, I totally needed a scoring tool....like YESTERDAY!  I don't really do a lot of scoring and fancy fold cards but NOW I just may have to start since the SS makes it so easy! 

It has a ton of great features which I won't bore you with in writing since it's all in the video.  I also have a quick tutorial on how to make the paper lollies as well.  Once I get the wreath all done I'll come back and post it.  Sadly, I've been busy with work so that doesn't leave much time for lolly-making:-)



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!  You can get your very own Simply Scored by clicking the shop 24/7 button on the right.  You can also view stuff from the mini by clicking on the little mini catalog to the right!  You NEED to check it out if you haven't already!  AND if you'd like your very own copy just let me know!

Ok, I'm off to work on a challenge card and hopefully some other cards too after a LONG couple of days at work and my Gma's NINETIETH birthday party!  Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Great Lollie tutorial Mindy! I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lollie tutorial is awesome! I'm going to try one! I can't wait to see your wreath....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...