Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BIG deal

Hi stampers, I thought I shared the current October promotion with you all earlier in the month but it was another post that didn't (darn complicated auto-post)!  And I didn't realize it until now!  Anyway, SU has a BIG, like HUGE deal right now!  For the rest of October, if you purchase the starter kit you can get a big shot FREE!!!!!  Say what?????  Already have a big shot?  Well, you can get $100 worth of FREE merchandise (of your choosing) instead!  Heck, if I could I'd resign and sign up again for a deal like that, lol! Or maybe my dog can become a demo, lol!  I kid, I kid!!!!  Seriously though it is one heck of a deal.  If you'd like more information or to chat about signing up don't hesitate to contact me!



You just can't lose with this deal!!!!

Just look at some of the cool stuff you can make with your big shot:










 And more!!!  Contact me today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...