Saturday, October 1, 2011

WCMD

Hi stampers!  What the heck does WCMD mean?  Well October first is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!!  It might be my favorite day of the year!  Ok, ok....well maybe after Christmas and Halloween, hehe.  And I can't believe I have the day off!  I did have to teach aerobics at the Y this morning but that's my "fun" job and it's great to get paid to work out and get my exercise out of the way for the day!  Got the groceries out of the way too because I'm declaring this world card making WEEKEND, tee-hee!  So, I can stamp all I want!  So, here is my card to share today so I can get down to business:-)


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Warmest of wishes, falling leaves
Paper:  Very vanilla, more mustard, pear pizzazz, soft suede
Ink:  Soft suede and soft suede, more mustard, pear pizzazz markers
Accessories:  Modern label punch, scallop circle punch, stripes embossing folder, linen thread, spice cake buttons, brads

Ohhhh!  Isn't it it cute?  My idea was to use the stripes embossing folder to look like a door or a wall.  I sponged it a bit too so it would have some depth.   It looked a bit bare so I added the big spice cake button to the middle.  I just love this little wreath!  You can ONLY get it by hostessing a workshop or placing a qualifying order so book or place yours with me today!!!  Now go stamp some cards to celebrate today's "holiday" :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! The big button was the perfect finishing touch! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...