Sunday, December 11, 2011

An early Christmas present....SNEAK PEEK!

Hi stampers!  I have an early Christmas present for you!  A sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog!  The catalog has some really fabulous stuff in it as they always do!  Now, while it's mainly themed for spring holidays I managed to use some of the goodies I got to crank out another Christmas card!  It just goes to show that you can use just about anything SU offers for whatever occasion you need! 



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Heard from the heart, Bells & Boughs
Paper:  Crumb cake, real red, wild wasabi, pear pizzazz, blushing bride & Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Ink:  Real red
Accessories:  Pleated satin ribbon, Hearts collection framelits dies, Fashionable hearts embosslit (all sneak peeks), dazzling details, illuminate smooch accent ink

It's hard to see in the photo but I did stamp the poinsettias from bells & boughs on the heart in real red.  I also adhered the new pleated satin ribbon (OMG, it's SO cute) behind the heart with glue dots.  Also hard to see is that I put some accents on the little embossed hearts with dazzling details and smooch accent ink.  I think all this Valentine's stuff made a super cute Christmas card and heard from the heart had the perfect sentiment!

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks and Merry Christmas a bit early:-)  There will be more peeks to come!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Yipeeee! Thanks! Love how the card worked out with that sentiment! Gotta have me some new embosslits I see.....Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...