Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HSS #99

Hi stampers.  Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!  It's time for another challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week we have an inspiration photo for you and here it is:


Cupckaes!  As IF we need any more treats after Christmas huh?  :-)  I KNOW I don't but thankfully this week's challenge is calorie free, hehe!  So, break out the frosting...I mean paper and create something inspired by this picture!  But before you do that check out what I made!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Create a cupcake, bring on the cake
Paper:  Very vanilla, lucky limeade, pool party, calypso coral
Ink:  Pool party & calypso coral
Accessories:  Edgelits, cupcake punch, dazzling details, twitterpatted buttons, circle punches, lucky limeade organdy ribbon (SAB), polka dot embossing folder

How fun!!??  I just had to pull the fun cupcake punch out this week.  I love that little thing!  There are also a few sneak peeks from SAB and the Occasions Mini Catalog in there too!  How about a little twitterpatted button cupcake topper?  Or a little organdy ribbon bow?  I LOVE the DSP from the SAB catalog and thought this little striped piece was very festive and oh so yummy!  My last little sneaky peek is that coral scallop!  Isn't it cute?  It's a cool little "edgelit" and the scallops have scallops..oh my, just too cute!!!  Add some dazzling details "sprinkles" and my cupcake is ready to eat!!!

Now head on over to the HSS challenge blog and bake up your own project:-)

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy!
    Super cute! I love the colors.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, literally! Love the button atop your tiny little cupcake, just wish there was REAL frosting to go along with this post, hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...