Monday, January 9, 2012

Drumroll please....

Hi stampers!  I have exciting news!  I've been asked by the fabulously talented Connie Babbert and Mary Brown to be a guest designer for their awesome site,  Create With Connie & Mary!  They had asked me previously this fall but with football in full swing I didn't feel that I could give it my all (and still manage to do things like laundry and dishes and all that jazz, hehe) so I was ecstatic when they asked me to be a part of their 2012 Occasions Mini edition!  There are offering so many awesome projects!

Right now you can get early bird pricing!  For just $29.95 you get access to all the amazing projects including mine!  You know you want to see it!  Click on over to Create With Connie & Mary and get yours today at the early bird price and save $5!

One of the projects will be mine using the P.S. I Love You stamp set.  I'll be first up on week one...that kind of makes me nervous, hehe!  This is probably my favorite set in the mini!  I just love all the images and the sentiments!  I think my fave is that little cupid!  Isn't he just the cutest????  I've made a little card using the set as a teaser:-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  PS I Love You
Paper:  Very vanilla, poppy parade, blushing bride (smooth & textured)
Ink:  Blushing bride, poppy parade
Accessories: Framelits hearts collection, circle punch, fashionable hearts embosslit, twitterpatted buttons, crochet thread, blushing bride satin pleated ribbon, dazzling details

As you can see I started by stamping that cupid on some blushing bride textured cardstock and then I sponged around all the edges as well.  I also cut out some hearts with the new framelits and the new heart embosslit.  The framelits are great because you can stamp your image and then see where you are cutting it out!  The last few details are fun!  I had to add a little bit of the pleated ribbon, it's so fun!  Then I added some dazzling details to the smallest embossed heart and tied a little bow in a twitterpatted button. I managed to use FOUR stamps from this set which I think is pretty good!

Now, hurry on over via that little link up there and get your Occasions Mini 2012 edition right now!  See you over there in a few weeks;-)

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Mindy! Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary! I love all the samples of the mini on here...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've joined our Design Team Minday. What a cute card and I agree, that little cupid is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! I can hardly wait to see what else you create with this set. I too like this set alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card!! Congrats on your design team! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #48 with a link back to your blog on 1-15-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card Mindy, congrats on becoming a designer. Cupid is so ctue thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...