Monday, April 2, 2012

April fools......

.....a day late, ha!  Hi stampers!  I found something I had made with the summer smooches suite!  I totally forgot I had made this cute little purse using the petite purse die.  And I forgot to mention yesterday that this die is also part of the pre-order!  It's SOOOO cute!  I think this will make a cute little Easter favor this weekend!
Stampin' Supplies:
Paper:  Lucky limeade, daffodil delight, summer smooches DSP
Accessories:  Petite purse die, triple blossom punch, basic rhinestones, white gel pen, daffodil delight seam binding

I used a bit of the ribbon because scarves are all the rage on purses now, aren't they?  :-)  The seam binding is also part of the pre-order and it's SOOOO PRETTY!  And I have to say that my favorite thing to do with the little purse is faux stitching with the gel pen.  That tiny little detail adds so much pizazz to the purse!!!

Now I really do have to go come up with more ideas because this is the only one I had laying around:-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, the purse is adorable but when you add the seam binding scarf to it...BAM! It's now a must-have fashion accessory! Super cute detail, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...