Monday, April 9, 2012

Shabby thanks

Hi stampers!  I hope you had a happy and blessed Easter!  We did...aside from too much food:-)  But what's new I guess, right?  At least we got in a run early this morning even though I was sore from step class yesterday and slow!  It might not have been the best idea to add a second set of risers to my step when I haven't done that in a while, lol!  Ouch!!!  It was so pretty out all day long though...even when it was chilly on our run!

I haven't done much stamping...just can't seem to come up with many good ideas lately!  Add in the holiday weekend and I didn't have much time either.  I did manage to get one cute card done though.  I'm trying to use more of my DSP from the occasions mini since this is it's last month.  Anyway, here's the card:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Apothecary art, creative elements, fabulous phrases
Paper:  Very vanilla, pool party, poppy parade (textured), attic boutique DSP
Ink:  Staz-on, crumb cake, poppy parade, pool party, daffodil delight
Accessories:  Labels collection framelits, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, basic pearls

I stamped off all of the elements on the label first and I'm thinking I could have done it twice with the poppy parade!   I also did a lot of sponging to make it a bit softer.

I also wanted to say a quick thanks to all my blog followers and those who leave comments:-)  I read each one and they really brighten my day!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...