Friday, June 8, 2012

No Peeking!

Hi stampers!  Oh....ok, you can peek!  I have a card for you today using one of my favorite new sets in the new catalog!  I told myself I wouldn't buy any Christmas stamps until I'd seen the Holiday Seasonal Catalog (which I get to do Tuesday....ah the perks of being a demo....if YOU would like to get your own early sneak peeks check out the NEW LOWER PRICE and totally customizable starter kit!!!!) since I tend to order everything in the mini's, lol!  BUT, then I ran into the No Peeking set and I HAD to have it!  It is so stinking cute and I love the fonts as well!  I love it so much that it's going to be one of the very FEW swaps I do for convention!

And a good friend of mine over on SCS was wondering if I'd stamped with it yet...and I hadn't...oh the shock, the horror!!!  :-)  I was short on mojo this week and pretty much everything I made looked the same (and I wasn't thrilled with many if any of the cards I made) so I sat down last night determined to one, use the No Peeking set and two, use colors other than baja, starfruit, and primrose, ha!  And I finally came up with something I really liked!  Yay!

Stamps:  No Peeking, petite pairs
Paper:  Whisper white, soft suede, riding hood red, lucky limeade, 2011-2013 in colors DSP stack
Ink:  Soft suede
Accessories:  Chevron embossing folder, modern label punch, basic pearls

The layout is based loosely on an older sketch from Try Stamping On Tuedays and I just LOVE the new chevron embossing folder!  It's SO trendy and fun!  Also, I have the new ink pads in the neutrals (regals and subtles are on backorder but should be on the way soon) and can you see how amazing that little deer is stamped in soft suede!  The new pads are soooooo yummy and fabulous! 

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. He's ADORABLE!!! And that pearl is the PERFECT accent! Thanks for sharing! I came downstairs just at the right time - I'm trying to do some creating myself!!

    Hugs,
    Susan, aka Soozie4Him at SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...