Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Wow!

Hi stampers!  I have a real wow project for you today....and a video!  Yay!  This card was inspired by a card in our monthly demonstrator magazine.  Stampin' Success (the mag) is just ONE of the fabulous benefits of being a demo!  They even post a couple of videos every month to go along with the magazine.  Add that to Stampin' Connection, SU's online forum for demos and you have a TON of ideas and inspiration!  There is still time to sign up and get $125 worth of product for just $99 AND the free Halloween printer's tray kit!  The kit is only available until August 31!  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!  Now onto the project...which I was in LOVE with as soon as I saw it in the magazine!

This is definitely not a mailable Monday card:-)
Here is a close shot of the flower.  It's actually made with a bunch of scallop circles from the new punch in the Holiday Catalog.  And with our new silicone craft mat it could not be easier to make!  You just need 15  (1-1/4") scalloped circles, the silicon mat, a button, and a hot glue gun.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Perfectly preserved
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, rose red, orchard harvest DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake, island indigo
Accessories:  1-1/4" scalloped circle punch, naturals buttons, white gel pen, linen thread, silicon craft mat, bitty banners framelits

Seriously, it's so easy to make!  It looks like it would be a pain but it's not, let me show you!



I hope you'll try your own scalloped circle flower soon!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...