Friday, September 14, 2012

Fab Friday 02

Hi stampers!  Well it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  We had SO many fabulous projects for our first challenge!  I was totally overwhelmed!  I can't wait to see what you all do with this one!

This week is a color challenge!  I was afraid it would be a little boring but I was wrong!  The samples that the team came up with are A-MAZ-ING!  Make sure you head on over and check them out.  Here is what I came up with:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Petite pairs
Paper:  Whisper white, sahara sand, neutrals and subtles DSP stacks
Ink:  Sahara sand
Accessories:  Corner rounder punch

I kept it super simple which is pretty much all I've been able to do lately secondary to being tired and working a ton!  But I think CAS works well with this color combo so it can shine in and of itself!  Speaking of work I had a long night last night (or tonight as I'm making this post) so this will be a short one.  Please send a little prayer up for one of my athletes who dislocated his ankle...which is part of the reason I'm late tonight.  I hate when the kids have injuries that I can't fix or make better!

Now head on over to the challenge site to see the other cards and play along!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS card, Mindy! I agree that these colors are so great that they don't need any distractions. Thanks for two awesome challenges and for asking me to participate on the DT. I am having a blast with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Mindy! I love this design to use up some scraps of DSP. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Mindy!! Now I feel the need to pull out the scrap bin and whip some of these up!! They would work for any occasion and look like they are pretty quick to make!! Thank you for the challenge and making me think outside the box!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...