Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whoopsie Wednesday

Hi stampers!  I goofed again this week....I missed the deadline for the Colour Q challenge...again.  For some reason I always seem to miss this one, what's up with that?  This card took a while to come to fruition (the Christmas card I shared on Monday was actually the first base I made for this one) but I had it done well in advance of the deadline....I just plain forgot to blog it over the weekend...I was actually stamping, lol!  Whoopsie!

So I'm not sure I love it but here it is:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Best of everything, friendly phrases
Paper: Whisper white, crumb cake, gumball green, Bermuda bay, neutrals DSP stack
Ink:  Crumb cake, gumball green, Bermuda bay
Accessories:  Labels collection framelits, paper piercing pack, dazzling details

I hadn't used the Best of Everything set for a while so I dug it out and I also dug out my Bermuda Bay paper and ink.  I was too lazy for a while to actually get it out and was going to just use tempting turquoise in place of it but once I remembered how pretty the bay was I had to pull it out and I'm glad I did!  It's hard to see but I put some dazzling details on the little birdy's wing.

That's it for today!  I'll be back tomorrow!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...