Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's about time!

Hi stampers!  Sorry for not posting yesterday!  I went to Ikea with my mom and stepdad and FINALLY got some bookshelves for my "new" studio.  Maybe I can finally get it finished and share  photos or a video!  I wasn't able to get them every other time we went because they were literally an inch or two too long to fit in my SUV.  So, we took a big truck today:-)  Now, if I can get hubby to put them together for me!!!


So, here's a card I made by mistake.  Somehow I got a couple of color challenges mixed for a Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge and ended up with this...which I didn't realize was wrong until the night I had to send it in, ha!

I didn't think the colors went very well at first but I'll be darned if it didn't turn out all right in the end!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderfall, teeny tiny wishes
Paper:  Very vanilla, early espresso, more mustard, island indigo, howlstooth & scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Early espresso, more mustard, island indigo
Accessories:  Linen thread, natural buttons

I do wish I'd thought to use the core'dinations paper as the espresso background embossed with the woodgrain folder but oh well.....

Hoping I can get some stamping done tonight and tomorrow since I took the day off tomorrow!  But my parents are here.....and I have a lot of design team stuff to work on...so we'll see.  And now I need to run before it rains!  If I don't blow away!!!!  It's sure windy!!!!

Happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...