Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another non-Christmas card

Hi stampers!  So I really should be making Christmas cards, right?  But who can resist a box of new stuff just sitting there????  Not me!  So after work and dinner last night I sat down and played with my new goodies some more.

I swear I'm going to work on Christmas stuff....today....:-)

But I thought that the sketch at Create With Connie & Mary would work perfect with the hearts a flutter bundle and more amore DSP.  This may be my favorite Valentine's DSP of all time!
I just love all the prints and the soft yet vibrant colors!  The big red heart is part of the DSP. There are laser cut hearts that all you have to do is trim apart.  And there is a little sneak peek of some new ribbon too!  It's called two tone but it's just pretty and kind of shimmery!  I cut it in half on this card so it is quite wide.
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hearts a flutter, petite pairs
Paper:  Very vanilla, pool party, more amore DSP
Ink:  Pool party, primrose petals
Accessories:  Pink pirouette two tone ribbon, primrose petals stitched satin ribbon, hearts a flutter frameits, bitty buttons, pool party baker's twine

The little sentiment is from petite pairs and is actually part of a get well sentiment but it works so well for a Valentine!

Ok, time to crank out the Christmas cards!!!!  :-)

Happy stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Ahh!! I LOVE your "new toy" creation! I can't wait to get more "playtime" with mine! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new goodies! Great job with all the coordinating elements! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the way you used the new toys!! Can't wait to get mine! Great inspiration! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...I'm with you Mindy...I'm trying SO hard to resist my new box of stuff until I get all my holiday projects done! I did get to play with a couple new sets for swaps I had to get done. LOVE that new heart paper...and your card is DARLING. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at all that cuteness! My new box is sitting right in front of me - it is unpacked but I haven't started playing. Your cards are always awesome. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, simple and STUNNING!! LOVE all your new stuff! I have my box but haven't 'dug in' yet! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! So cute I had to case it since my mojo has left and not came back. Linking from my blog back to yours so they can see the original. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...