Friday, February 1, 2013

Fab Friday 11

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  Who doesn't love Fridays...especially when it's time for a new Fab Friday challenge!  Um, and just HOW can it be February already????  Geesh!  We have a super fun sketch for you today which can be interpreted many ways!  I actually used some different shapes in my card so don't be afraid to mix it up!  You can always substitute any shape you want in our sketches!  Seriously!  We won't yell at you:-)  We encourage it!!!!

So, I'm playing more with my new goodies and thought it was about time I used the Tea for Two suite which I LURVE!!!!!  It's so sweet and pretty and frilly and I sort of LOVE it!   And it worked great for this sketch!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh, hello
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake, so saffron, pool party, calypso coral
Accessories:  Ovals framelits, honeycomb embossing folder, basic pearls, doilies, distressing tool

Sorry the picture is blurry.  It was dark by the time I went to edit it so I'll try to come back this weekend and take another! Instead of some scallops at the top of my oval I used a quarter of a doily!  I thought I was a genius for a second, lol!  Don't you love when you come up with a fun idea and feel clever:-)  I also used my distressing tool on the oval and DSP but it doesn't show up in the picture well.

Now, make sure you check out all the other fab design team projects and then play along!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...