Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sending....snow?

Hi stampers!  I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods but it's icky here!  It rained and iced and snowed yesterday and seems to be snowing again today!  Oh the joys of living in the midwest!  I thought that the groundhog said that there wouldn't be 6 more weeks of winter???  He lied!!!!  Anyway I'm so over all this snow and cold weather especially with all the bright spring clothes I've seen out the past few days!

So, along those same lines I'll share a bright and fun card today!  This is my first project using the sent with love bundle  which you can take a peek at if you click the link there.  You can get any of the items by themselves or get the bundle at a little discount.  I loved this when I saw it but didn't get it right away as I'd just gotten some stuff but you can bet it was on my last order and I finally sat down with it the other night and it's so cute!!!!  Of course it would be great for Valentine's Day but you can send your love any day of the year right?  And we SHOULD do that!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sent with love, basic label single stamp
Paper:  Whisper white, calypso coral, sent with love DSP
Ink:  Real red, pool party, island indigo
Accessories:  2011-2013 in color polka dot brads, apothecary accents framelits, basic pearls

I also finally inked up one of the single stamps I got which goes with the little label from the apothecary accents framelits I love!  It would also look great with a sentiment in it.  It's kind of hard to see in the photo but the trail of the plane makes a cute little heart:-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. How funny that you posted this today. I, too, didn't get this bundle right away, but so glad I did. Love it! I was in my stamp room last night playing with it. Great minds think alike, right? Love your blog! Thanks for the inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the colors and the rhinestone inside the heart...nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...