Sunday, April 21, 2013

A little lost

Hi stampers!  Sorry I haven't blogged much lately...I just haven't gotten around to it.  Shame on me!  It's like I'm a little lost in my own life right now, lol!  I just kind of forget :-)

My stamping has been very sporadic and I think it may have something to do with the Artisan contest as I'm kind of at a loss on what to enter as far as cards go.  I have lots of options but I'm having a hard time coming up with new ideas and also a hard time picking from what I have saved as contenders.  I guess that's not a BAD problem to have, lol!  BUT, I second guess myself :-)  I feel added pressure this year since I made the finals last year...I of course better at least make them this year, lol!  What?  Like I'm competitive????  :-)

Anyway, I have been stamping some today and I'm trying to try new things and branch out a little into styles that are slightly different than my usual "thing".  I'm also impatiently waiting the arrival of the sneak peek and the new catalog.  Day dreaming of all the new stuff is always a mojo killer, lol!  If you don't hear from me on Wednesday it's because I'm asleep after waking up at 1am to look at the new catalog online and place my pre-order...LIKE I'll be able to go back to sleep after that!  LOL!  I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE NEW IN COLORS!  Ok, sorry about the shouty but SQUEEEE!  I neeeeed them!

So, here's something I made and never got around to sharing:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Make a wish
Paper:  Whisper white, baja breeze, midnight muse, patio party DSP
Ink:  Midnight muse, primrose petals, summer starfruit (markers)
Accessories:  Primrose petals satin stitched ribbon, baja breeze seam binding, silver basic designer  buttons

I'm going to CRY!  Like throw a fit and bawl when patio party retires!  I love that DSP.  It's fun and cheery!  And look at me!  Using the  free set I got at Regionals TWICE (or more...one may be a secret) already!  I may have a fever!  LOL!  For a set I didn't think I "needed" I kinda like it;-)

Ok, I'm off to try to stamp more...it will probably be half stamping and half dreaming about the new catalog, lol! ;-)


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you got it bad; new catalog fever, that is! I feel ya. I've already made my pre-order list based on nothing more than the teasers we've seen (title bundles, anyone?) and the sneak peeks we got in the Stampin' Success mag.

    Hang in there, resist the urge to check out the demo website every two hours, and use the next two days to create something gorgeous.

    Chellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...