Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HSS 157


Hi stampers and happy Tuesday!  I'm glad to see some of you took advantage of the free shipping deal over the weekend;-)  Have fun playing with your new stuff!  Maybe you can use some of it for the next challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  

This week it's a bright and fun and summery color challenge!

Don't forget about the little color refresh we are going to have as well.  I'm happy to see island indigo stick around for a while longer!

My card is pretty simple but with those bright colors simple works :-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh hello, clockworks, MPP welcome kit
Paper:  Whisper white, island indigo
Ink:  Daffodil delight, island indigo, lucky limeade
Accessories:  None

After attending the St. Louis regional event a few weeks ago I had to get the clockworks set.  I'm easy...I know:-)  But we used it for our make and takes I really like the two little design/flourish stamps in it.  They kind of remind me of extreme elements which was one of my favorites!  Most of the stamping here is stamped off...everything but the sentiment.  I used a sponge to ink up the chevron stamp so it would have a soft look.  And I kind of went a little crazy with the splatter stamp...but once I started I couldn't stop, lol!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHhhhhh I am dying right now!! I love your card, it totally reminds me of my FAV shirt in grade school... so should have kept my parachute pants! Your card is RAD girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the splatter, the artsy look is so in :) Really cute for a girl or guy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...