Monday, April 22, 2013

Mailable Monday - Washi Style

Hi stampers!  Super quick post today to go with a super fast card!

I used the new washi tape and clear alphabet set to make a quick birthday card.  I got the design idea from a card I saw on Pinterest that used some other products...and of course, I thought "I can do that with SU"!

Stamps:  Designer typeset
Paper:  Confetti white, daffodil delight
Ink:  Basic gray
Accessories:  Washi tape, calypso coral baker's twine

I hand cut the flame and easy peasy it was done!

I gotta skee-daddle!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...