Monday, May 6, 2013

Mailable Monday - Make a wish

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  Here we go again with another week :-)

Today's mailable card is a case from our awesome demonstrator magazine.  I changed the image because I didn't have the stamp set they used (I know, I know...yes there are actually a FEW I don't have, lol) but I loved the card and the colors as soon as I saw Bermuda bay was coming back!

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps:  Make a wish
Paper:  Whisper white, Bermuda bay, daffodil delight, tangerine tango
Ink:  Bermuda bay, daffodil delight, tangerine tango, pear pizzazz markers
Accessories:  Stripes embossing folder, jewelry tag punch, white baker's twine

I'm kind of sad that punch is retiring now that I found this cool use for it!  And the sentiment is from the set, I just inked up the one word I wanted with my marker.

Hope you like it!  I've gotta run and take care of some kittens for a friend...after I kick the cute little puppy off my lap:-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Puppies and kittens and happy cards. Could your day get any better? --Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...