Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quick swap

Hi stampers!  Ok, quick post today of a quick card.  I'm trying to show all my samples and swaps but I'm so slow at photo editing...I hate doing it basically, lol!  So I did one quick and now I gotta go to work.

I did make a few quick swaps the day I left for my mom's.  I hate mass production so I just made a handful of quick cards so I could have a few to trade with my friends.  I got a few extra free sets for convention since I already had the convention sets.  One of the ones I chose was tape it and it's so cool!  I can't wait to play more!  I also pulled out my neglected old olive and I love this color combo, just look!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Yippie skippie, tape it
Paper:  Whisper white, old olive, coastal cabana
Ink:  Old olive, coastal cabana, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Wide oval punch, modern label punch, basic rhinestones

ACK!  Isn't it so cute!  I think this was the first card to be swapped and is my favorite of the ones I made!  It makes such QUICK and cute cards!  I love the washi tape look and you can have "washi tape" of any color with this set!

Ok, off to work!  Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Why do you feel that you need to photo edit? Your cards are (ba)-da bomb! I'd rather see more of your creativity than you spending it on editing....just sayin;}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, I edit my photos and will continue to not because my cards are bad :-) But because it helps to make them look better color-wise and more professional. Dingy photos are a pet peeve of mine! And I also watermark them because I often find people using my photos for their own personal gain and so people don't "steal" them. But thank you for the compliment, you're too sweet!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I love the colors (and I will be embracing Old Olive again since it won me a set I really wanted)! Thanks for making my convention experience so much fun! I loved hanging out with you and hope we get to do it again one day. Oh, and "STOP THE MADNESS"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! There was a LOT of madness...and I'm afraid I was the cause of a little of it...and Jon, lol! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Oh, love the look of washi tape on your card! This is such a cute, fresh, and fun card. Great color combo. I thought the strawberry was real red. Hmmm, will need to give this combo a try soon. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...