Monday, August 19, 2013

Mailable Monday - Display Sample Edition

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I did as it was the last day of the state fair here and we (my momma, step dad and Jon) always go and watch the draft horse pulls.  We had a lot of fun and the weather was so nice!  Usually it is SO hot but it was great this year!  And I love the fair!  Sadly, a lot of the animals we usually see were already gone.  They must have changed the schedule this year.  The fair always brings out the country girl in me who spent the summers on my grandparents farm!  I have to say I'm really looking forward to not having to work weekends so I can have more time to spend with my family!

I'm still sharing my display samples from convention and today I have a mailable.  I had a hard time switching gears from Artisan type over the top projects to display stamper....while I wanted to WOW everyone I wanted most of them to be really do-able since they were really made for inspiration for the convention sets.

This is pistachio pudding.  The lighting was a little off in my room it appears!  Sorry about that!  This card was super simple though!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...