Friday, September 20, 2013

Fab Friday 27

Hi stampers!  It's Friday which means I get to see my hubby for more than one day in a row :-)  He's been traveling this week and while it was fun to spend time with my momma I'm excited to see him for two whole days!  Ha! And since it's the 20th it's also time for the Control Freaks blog hop so if you're looking for that post just scroll down!  It's actually posted under yesterday's date!  And if you're not looking for it, check it out anyway!!!!!!

Anyway it's also time for another Fab Friday challenge.  This week is a simple sketch.


I kept pretty true to the sketch as I am most times.

Ok, and I know the photo isn't edited...I'll work on that but right now it's late and I'm using my mom's slow-ish internet :-)  So....I'll try to come back and fix it.  Thought I'd already edited but doesn't look like it....

And make sure to check out all the other great DT designs this week!  Everyone did a FAB job!  And play along!!!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the rhinestone on the skull! Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the rhinestone on the skull! Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! Love your simple Halloween card...made me want to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...