Monday, October 28, 2013

Get Em NOW Mailable Edition

Hi stampers!  Today is the last day for the 25% off stamp sets!  There are GREAT sets on sale!  Some of my favorites.  I may or may not have all or almost off of these ;-)


You can find the stamps HERE!  And now for a Mailable Monday!  While we still aren't pregnant a friend from work (I know, I still talk about it kind of like I'm there...old habit die hard, lol) is so I had to whip up a little congratulations card for them the other day.  


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Zoo babies, cuddles & kisses
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  So saffron, wisteria wonder, coastal cabana
Accessories:  None

The Zoo Babies set is a SUPER cute set and just happens to be one of them on sale.  But the sale ends TODAY so if you haven't picked up some of these great deals you need to!  Let me know if you have any questions or I can help you in any way!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mindy - this is A-DORBS!!! I just love love white and this card suits me to a tea!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...