Thursday, November 7, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Hi stampers!  Two days in a row, can you believe it?  LOL!  Although I'm a bit late today.  We had some BIG things going on this morning so please send us some thoughts and prayers for the next few weeks, ok? :-)  Anyway, I figured since pretty much all I've done this afternoon is sit on the couch I could blog, duh!  So, while the hubby watches the Blues game and I feel like it's midnight or something already (dang time change) here we go!

I really love fall!  I love the cooler weather, the return on pumpkin spice lattes and the red cups at Starbucks!  Why does a peppermint mocha taste better/more pepperminty out of a red cup? LOL!  And who doesn't love leggings (which are probably the reason I keep eating badly...I mean leggings are all stretchy!), sweaters, hoodies, boots, and scarves!!!!!???  I also love the look of fall.  And who doesn't love leggings (which are probably the reason I keep eating badly...I mean leggings are all stretchy!), sweaters, hoodies, boots, and scarves!!!!!???  Then there's something about the sun in the afternoon that I just love as well!  And the leaves!  With the drought last year the trees weren't all that pretty but they are beyond brilliant this year!  I can't remember them being this gorgeous in years if ever!  If only we had a trip to my mom's farm to see them there!  Anyway, since I LOVE fall so much I probably need to get busy stamping some fall cards!  So here's one I whipped up the other day!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderfall, fabulous phrases, my paper pumpkin kit
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake
Ink:  Crumb cake, early espresso, baked grown sugar
Accessories:  Linen thread, witches brew and epic day washi tape, regals candy dots, wonderfall bigz die

It's pretty simple.  The hello is from a My Paper Pumpkin kit and I wanted to use the Halloween washi tape for more than just Halloween.  There is a third piece of tape from the epic day collection but it's hard to see in the photo as it's crumb cake in color.  The leaves are stamped once in full strength and once stamped off.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...