Friday, November 8, 2013

Confession Friday

Hi stampers!  I have a confession...or two!  I'm obsessed with chalk board stuff right now!  Chalkboard cards and home decor prints specifically!  I've been playing in MDS for home decor items and making up lots of cards!  I hope you won't get tired of them when I share, ha!  For whatever reason chalkboard stuff is hot right now and I have to say I love the look!  Now, if I can just get my MDS stuff finalized and sent to print!  I'm kind of bad about that...guess that's yet another confession.

And while we are talking obsessions I might as well tell you I'm totally obsessed with the endless wishes photopolymer set!  It was SO popular it was sold out last week!  But it's back now so make sure to get yours!  You can make endless combinations with the greetings!  I love it!

So, I couldn't wait to combine a couple of my obsessions into this chalkboard card using the set!  It has a major chalkboard look!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Endless wishes
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, coastal cabana
Ink:  Craft white
Accessories:  White embossing powder, basic rhinestones

The chalkboard look is really easy to do.  If I can find my memory card I'll try to make a video!  It makes a big impact too, I think!  I just love this!  I think I should have added some real red but I'm not sure where.

So what are you obsessed with right now????

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...