Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Get Ready!

Hi stampers!  Quick note here to let you know that the holiday sale is starting tomorrow through December 2nd!  This is SU's version of Black Friday so you get a head start on all those crazy day-after-Thanksgiving shoppers (I may more may not be one of them ;-)).


So, make sure to check back tomorrow here and on my online store to check out the deals!  AND there are a few doorbuster's tomorrow only!  Get 30% off the:


  • Stampin' trimmer
  • Simply scored diagonal plate
  • Many marvelous markers


Remember, that's 24 hours only tomorrow!  The other deals are good until the 2nd!

Happy stamping....and shopping ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...