Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HSS 176

Hi stampers and here's the last post of 2013!  And it's been a while...I know...I know.  Hang in there with me!  Not only are we in the midst of all the holiday craziness (and we had more gatherings than normal this year it seems) but our lives are totally hectic with trying to sell our house and find a new one!  So far no luck on our house and no luck finding a new one.  Along with all the other stuff that's going on I just haven't had the time or energy to stamp or if I have one I run out of the other, lol!  Ever feel like that???  Anyway, I'm still here and hopefully I'll be picking things back up soon!  Probably just in time to pack it all up and move, right???  :-)

So, since it's Tuesday we get to ring OUT the old year and ring IN the new year with a challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week is an inspiration photo:


Now, I suppose you could say I used the photo pretty loosely but again, my mojo has taken Christmas break :-)  I loved the brown and pink so I went with it and I got a cameo for Christmas so I wanted to use on of the shapes I had cut out.  The birds look like a heart so the word love was perfect!

How cool is that banner?  I'm still learning the software and the machine but it's so fun!

Now, make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration from the design team and play along with us!

Happy new year and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this... are you using a Cameo? I didnt see what machine it was... I have one (for almost 2 years now... still not plugged in, :-( I am such a stinker for learning NEW technology...) ADORABLE CARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total clean, crisp perfection! I love what you did with the pic! Lovin' the paper cutter inspiration, I have to teach myself to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...