Friday, May 23, 2014

Fab Friday 42

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday and hopefully you get a long weekend!  That should give you extra time to play along with us at Fab Friday right?  This week we have a fun color challenge for you.



Please excuse the "muddiness" of the inspiration picture.  For some reason it won't come out "true" like it should.

For my card I waited all day for my new Endless Birthday Wishes set to arrive!  ALL DAY!  It didn't come until after 6.  Figures since I really wanted to use it and I planned on using it for this challenge which means I was working at the last minute, lol!  But, it's so super cute and much like the Christmas set that sold out!  It IS only while supplies last so if you like it you better scoop it up!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Endless birthday wishes, work of art
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  Pool party, summer starfruit, crisp cantaloupe, coastal cabana
Accessories:  Thick baker's twine

The pool party ink "blot" looks much more pool party and less coastal cabana in real life, I promise :-)  And I've seen a number of cards online using the work of art set with the birthday set like this so I cased that idea a little.  You can make all kind of fun sayings with the words in this photopolymer set!

Ok, make sure to check out the rest of the DT cards as they are kind of awesome!!!!!  Ok, they are super awesome!  And we'd love to see your super awesome projects too so play along!  Especially if you have a long weekend!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Love it Mindy! I ordered Endless BD wishes last week and can't wait to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Can't wait to play with my set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...