Tuesday, May 6, 2014

HSS 185

Hi stampers and happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I've been trying to make it into my stamp studio but it hasn't been happening!  I was all set Thursday and Friday then I had a little pregnancy blip which turned out to be nothing and everything checked out just fine (I'll post more on the baby bump later) but I took it easy and just rested on Friday.  And then my wonderful in-laws came to visit and paint over the weekend.  We seem to make our visitors work for their room and board :-)  I think both sets of our parents needed a vacation from their visits to rest up, lol!

So this week is a cute color challenge!


So what's a pregnant girl who is super comfy on her couch to do?  Well break out MDS of course!  It's awesome to be able to craft from anywhere including the couch :-)


And yeah, I know....a baby card...imagine that!  But, I actually am in need of one as we are meeting up with some friends of my hubby who had their little girl last month so I need to get his one printed out!

Make sure to check out all of the awesome samples over at HSS and play along!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. I need to know where you got these little animals, are they stickers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are digital images from Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio digital scrapbooking software. It's only a "real" card if you have it printed out.

      Delete
  2. so adorable, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...