Tuesday, June 3, 2014

HSS 187

Hi stampers and happy Tuesday!  I know it's been a while but we've been busy here as we were gone all weekend for our baby showers and are now busy getting all and I mean ALL the stuff ready and organized (and we couldn't even bring it all home in one trip lol) and washed up!  And I've been getting ready for a rummage sale and I'll continue to do that the rest of this week.  Whew!  I'm tired already.  So, I may be a bit quiet! Guess I'm nesting :-) But, don't forget you can order from the new catalog now.  And you can TELL I've been busy since I haven't decided what to order yet!  What is this baby boy doing to me??????

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!  This week is a fun color challenge and I used MDS again since I could work on things in the car on the way home!


And my BFF's sister is due with a little girl a few weeks after me (we keep laughing that she's not girly and is having a girl and I am and am having a boy....isn't that how it goes???) so I will need a card for her shower soon!


I think she will like it as she's not super girly but the pink works well with the green and I didn't make it all "frilly" which she is not! :-)

Anyway, I'm off to wash oodles of little blue clothes and find "junk" around the house to sell!!!  Make sure to check out the design team and play along!!!!  And maybe even use some of your NEW SU goodies!!!!  :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfectly clean and cute card, the hearts on the onesies are precious! Good luck with your nesting, that is a wonderful time, organizing all those sweet blue clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...