Tuesday, December 2, 2014

CAS Streak

Hi stampers!  Hope everyone had a great Thankgiving!  We sure did!  Ian did great traveling and with all the family!  I have SO much to be thankful for, especially this year!

Before the holidays I got to stamp a bit and got on a CAS kick!  I can crank out a number of cards in a short time when they are simple.  It's working for me right now as I get very little time to stamp…or do much of anything, lol!
I even managed to emboss!  And while I'd love to take the time to color this image, it does take time.  And it looks pretty fabulous in just a single color with gold accents.  Silver would look great too I think!

Time to go…mommy duty calls!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...