Saturday, March 28, 2015

Short and Sweet

Hi stampers!  I have a short and sweet post and a simple card to share.  I had parts of this sitting on my desk for weeks.  I struggled with it for a long time and then wham, it just came together one night.  Hooray!  Maybe I'm getting my brain cells back!

Don't look too close at the gold feather.  It may have gotten it's top lopped off by accident further frustrating me and causing me to run from my room saying bad words ;-)  But in the end I think it worked out ;-)  


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Four feathers, snuggles and smooches
Paper:  Whisper white, night of navy, gold glimmer
Ink:  Hello honey, marina mist, night of navy
Accessories:  Baker's twine, feather framelits

I think I've learned that I can't force it and when things aren't working I just need to walk away!  And there's my favorite sentiment of all times, the old MPP stamp!  I love that thing!  

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Real-life birds' feathers aren't all perfect, so I think your gold feather is just fine, it gives your card personality! And that MPP stamp is my favorite, too :)

    Sometimes it's a fine line between trying to power through the creative doldrums and forcing something that just isn't quite working for you. But I think you ended up with a winner here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...