Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Retirement!

Hi stampers!  It's that time of year.


The retirement list is here in order to make room for some great new stuff.  Some items are discounted but they are all while supplies last so order your outgoing items today! Simply click on the graphic to go straight to my store!


FYI, because of the high volume the SU site seems to be running quite slowly this morning.  I apologize for any trouble/slowness you may run into.  I think a LOT of people are getting their goodies!

I'm also going to be having a stamp sale in conjunction with our neighborhood rummage sale on the last weekend in May so if you're in the Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, or Northern Indiana area you're going to want to check it out!!!!!  Contact me for more details if you're interested and I'll post more as the date approaches.

I'll try to be back soon with a card to share!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...