Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Feathers

Hi stampers!  It's starting to look like fall in the evenings.  What is it about the light in the evening in August-October?  It just "feels" like fall!  But man, it sure doesn't feel like fall!  It's so hot!  I'm looking forward to it cooling down a bit.  It's too hot to play outside with the little guy and too hot to run/walk outside with him too.  He really enjoys the stroller so hopefully it will cool down soon!

And I guess I should have shared this card yesterday since it's a fall card ;-)  I love this set.  It's so versatile and while it's made for the wreath kit, it's totally a stand on it's own set!  I'm still having a few editing glitches so this pic is a bit off, sorry.  But you can get the gist :-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Cheer all year
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, hello honey or delightful dijon (sorry), gold glimmer
Ink: I can't remember, whoops
Accessories:  None

I used both feather stamps and stamped the solid one with a lighter ink and then the striped one in a darker shade.

And as a side note, would you please pray for the Fox Lake community and the surrounding communities and for the officers friends and family.  The recent police shooting has hit us a lot closer to home than I'd like (of course I'd like it to not happen anywhere).  I really hope they catch the people.  I'll sleep a lot better when justice can be served. The whole situation just sickens me.  Thanks.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...