Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First Day of Fall

Hi stampers!  Happy fall!  Ok, not really since it's not actually fall and it's as hot as you know what over here but how can it be September already?  And honestly, no matter what the weather, September feels like fall for me!  I'm quite excited for cooler temps, fall clothes (and boots) for me AND for Ian, pumpkin patches, and NO BUGS!  Seriously, the mosquitoes are out of control this year!

Know what else is signaling fall?  The HOLIDAY catalog officially begins today!


Contact me if you'd like a copy and remember, you can shop my store 24/7 with the link on the right sidebar! I took a little trip to California last week (didn't feel like fall there either) so now that I'm back, I'll be working on getting some classes and stuff up soon!  Stay tuned for that!  There is SO MUCH fun stuff in here!

And here's a little card.  The main image was made at convention and then I added it to a card when I got back.  This is hands down my favorite suite/items in the catalog!


If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I lost my dang mind and designed a swap (actually two) that needs almost 30 of these guys hand cut!  You know what I'm doing from now until their due date ;-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. As always, you are great. Nice to see your postings and enjoying summer. Don't forget to post a pic of your boots when you wear them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...