Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Display Stamples - Mint Macaron

Hi stampers!  I'm back with my third group of "samples" from on stage.  This group was a bit easier for me as I really do like mint macaron and use it a bit more frequently than some of the other colors. This set feels a little more like "me" ;-)

Instead of coloring this guy I opted to paper piece him!  Easy and cute!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Love you lots (new hostess)
Paper: Whisper white, crumb cake, mint macaron, 2015-2017 in color DSP stack
Ink:  Basic black
Accessories: None!

Next up is a cute little birthday card that combines watermelon and mint, they work well together!
You'll have to excuse me but I can't for the life of me remember what stamp I used to color the cake but the ink blob is stamped and then I stamped the cake over it.  The stars are from the perpetual birthday calendar set.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Endless birthday wishes, perpetual birthday calendar
Paper: Whisper white, watermelon wonder, mint macaron, 2015-2017 in color DSP stack
Ink:  Basic black, watermelon wonder, mint macaron
Accessories:  Metallic foil doilies, 5/8" mini striped ribbon, silver sequin trim

My other two projects are Christmas in April because you know I love Christmas!  I kind of love this card and it was a great way to incorporate the ribbon and the in color DSP!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh what fun
Paper:  Whisper white, soft suede, mint macaron, 2015-2017 in color DSP stack, gold glimmer paper
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Woodgrain and softly falling EFs, whisper white thick baker's twine, mint macaron 5/8' mini striped ribbon, perfect pines framelits

My final mint project is this Christmas tag.  I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, I totally forgot to take a better one of this one before I left but it did look rather cute up on the boards!  Too bad I didn't get a chance to take good pictures of those either, lol!  But this one uses a lot of accessories!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Peaceful pines, oh what fun
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, real red, mint macaron, 2015-2017 in colors DSP stack, gold glimmer paper
Ink:  Crumb cake, real red, mint macaron
Accessories:  Scalloped tag topper punch, lots of labels framelits, perfect pines framelits, whisper white thick baker's twine, mint macaron 5/8" mini striped ribbon, basic pearl rhinestones, linen thread

Ok, that's three of the five colors down!  Make sure to check back for the other two.  And  check out our group Pinterest board to see all of the samples in one place (from around the world too)!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...