Friday, April 1, 2016

Fab Friday 84

Hi stampers!  It's been kind of radio silence over here, sorry!  We stayed at my mom's after Easter so I was busy and having some fun and now I'm busy working on some stuff for convention (it's called On Stage now but I'll always call it convention....) so it may be pretty quiet here for a bit.  We'll see...

But it's Friday so we have a new challenge for you at Fab Friday...no foolin' ;-)

It's time for colors and we have some bright and springy inspiration for you!


I kept is pretty simple as I was packing up to go home for Easter when I made this but I love all the white with these colors!  I don't use my saffron anymore so it was nice to pull it out!  And I finally broke out this project life set which I've been meaning to do!  And boy do I need sunny days ahead...bring on spring and summer!!!!

Stamapin' Supplies:
Stamps: Memories in the making (project life)
Paper:  Whisper white, so saffron
Ink:  So saffron, pool party, calypso coral
Accessories:  Subtles candy dots

Again, sorry I've been quiet.  I'll try to post here and there before convention!  If I'm not blogging then you should be so make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along, ok?  :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I like this CAS design and I could use some sunny days here too....cloudy and thunderstorms are not what I pictured our spring break to look like! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...