Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cover Inspired

Hi stampers!  I've been quiet, I know, but I have a quick post for today.  This color combo was inspired by the cover of the new catalog, I LOVE it!  I combined some new in colors with the project life set from the Occasions and a stamp from the new oh happy day kit!  I love using "old" and new together!

I'm really going to miss those enamel dots from the Occasions.  They are so fun and you don't just have to use them with the It's my party suite!  Hoping to see more of them in the seasonal catalogs!

Gotta run, like literally...I'm going to attempt to jog with Ian (haven't done that since last fall) to the pool preview party.  Wish me luck ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...